Whilst we have been busy automating work loads and streamlining system processes, we’ve seriously neglected updating our portfolio. So here is a quick round up of our projects completed in 2017.
Larger Systems & Projects
(2 Months+ Dedicated Design & Development)
- Support Service Review System for Supporting Justice
- Private Print Factory Production Process Software for RunSmart
- Website, shop and inventory system for Fine Art Gallery Messum’s
- Various Private Non-Disclosure Work for Leading Pharmaceutical Industry Brands
- Private Fitness & Activity Event Management Software for Active Communities Network
- We’ve also invested over £20,000 on Marketing, Continual Professional Development and Increasing Productivity in 2017 to keep MM&B Studio up to speed.
If you are interested in hearing more about any of these larger web-based systems then please contact us. We could talk all day long about our achievements.
WordPress Systems & Other Projects
Supporting our client’s needs
The majority of our time is spent designing and developing for the web, but almost a third of our time is spent responding to our client’s needs, being available at short notice. We’ve hosted presentations and usability workshops. We’re on hand with a full customer support team during a product launch. We’ve created pitch documents and supporting materials to help our clients secure life changing investments and new business contracts.
We’ve been implementing and advising on SSL Encryption for the last few years – it helps secure the traffic between a website and it’s visitor. It’s essential for taking payments online. Leading browsers such as Chrome and Firefox decided to expose websites that have neglected their security responsibilities, we were there to save the day always with a positive attitude. Towards the end of the year we have been helping optimise our client’s online presence and local search rankings in the wake of Google’s latest round of search engine updates.
We’re always learning so you won’t get left behind. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements and arrange a meeting. Take action in 2018.
Need design inspiration? Looking for a system as a solution? Want to know more about MM&B Studio? Please get in touch.
Call us: 01298 600 377
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org